Why do I need a blog?
- It’s a wonderful, timely way to engage your customers and target audience
- It sets your brand apart from your competition and it positions you as an expert in your industry
- It builds traffic to your website with updated content
- The material on your blog can be leveraged into future products like traditional or electronic books, webinars or other electronic products
- Material from blogs can be creatively and endlessly repurposed on other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Nothing says “I don’t update my website” more than a blog that hasn’t been updated in years or with dead links
Feel free to check out some sample blog posts!
My Day in Court: What I Learned as a Renter in Small Claims Court. Standing up for myself, I disputed not receiving any of my security deposit back after being a good renter. Here is what I did, and what you can do if you are in a similar situation: http://bit.ly/12XEeSS
The Second-Worst First Date of My Life. We instantly clicked at a dinner party. Unfortunately, it was a one-on-one disaster: http://bit.ly/1wK5nq5
To My Grandpa on His Would-Be 100th Birthday. He lived through two World Wars, the Great Depression and single-handedly raised two sons alone. He will live in my heart forever: http://bit.ly/1GvvfVX